General information :
Birth year : 1977
- 2005 - Now: Associate professor in Computer Science and Informatics
- Teaching at Université Blaise Pascal, Clermont 2. IUT d'Allier, antenne de VICHY, département Services et Réseaux de Communication
- Research at LIMOS, UMR 6158
- 2000 - 2004 PhD in Computer Sciences
at Blaise Pascal University, Clermont-Ferrand, France. Thesis subject: Dynamic discovery of e-services - A non standard reasonning approachin the field of description logics. PhD advisors: Pr. Michel Schneider and Dr. Farouk Toumani
- 1999 - 2000 D.E.A. (M. Sc student, second year) in Computer Science
at Blaise Pascal University, Clermont-Ferrand, France. Majoring in Data Base Management Systems (data mining, distributed DBMS, reverse engineering).
- 1998 - 1999 Maîtrise (M. Sc student, first year) in Computer Science
at Blaise Pascal University, Clermont-Ferrand, France. Majoring in decision support systems (discrete optimizing, heuristic and stochastic methods). Graduated with upper second class honors. M. Sc project in autonomous robotics.
- 1997 – 1998 Licence (B. Sc) in Computer Science
at Blaise Pascal University. Majoring in decision support systems (continuous optimizing). Graduated with upper second class honors.
- 1996 – 1997 DEUG (2 year undergraduate curriculum and graduation) in Mathematics and Informatics Applied to Sciences (MIAS)
at Blaise Pascal University. Graduated with upper second class honors.
- 1995 – 1996 Classe préparatoire
(specific undergraduate curriculum towards competitive admission into engineering colleges and institutes) in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science
- 1995 Baccalauréat S (G.C.E. A levels) in Mathematics and Sciences.Graduated with distinction (grade B pass).
- French (native tongue).
- German, notions.
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- Systems: MS. Windows (3.11, 95, 98, 2000,XP), UNIX, Linux
- Languages: C++, Visual C++, C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Pascal, ADA 95, SQL, SQLPLUS, PL-SQL, PRO C*, Matlab 5.1, JAVA, php
- Other tools: ORACLE, QNAP2, Lex, Yacc, MySql, PostgreSQL